The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Friday, March 14, 2003  
Sometimes I hear my alarm and I know I should turn it off. The problem is, suddenly, my body has turned numb and heavy. I literally cannot move for, at least, twenty minutes. I called in sick today and found myself unable to get up until 11:00 am. Feeling like a lazy bum, I wondered what's wrong with my body and why it continually breaks down on me. Then I realized how poorly I treat it. After I turn in my play today, I should go exercise. I've neglected running for weeks now and it's been showing. Ugh. By the way, on a diaper commercial last night, a baby had ab definition! God, how unfair is that??

11:55 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.