The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, March 11, 2003
RyN PhLp 143 : my friend's friend's friend has a roommate that sits there and picks blisters off her feet, then eats them.
joojoobee507 : Keke... I can always count on you for your smart comments.
There are those who judge a person by the quality of their companions. The above are two of many random comments I get on AIM. Check Boo's deadjournal for more evidence of my coolness. Sarah, you're sick and I love it. Notice how she pretends this is a stranger she's talking about. Joo, you're freaking funny. Stop being cute. I can't keep up. Matt, you're one lucky dude. Remember it.
Oh and Youni? Let the party begin, crazy girl! You're FREEEEE...
I love surprises! I should have one daily. Eric is my surprise of the day. Yay.
[Yea, I'm wasting time, yet again. What of it? Judger with your judging eyes! Yea you!]
7:48 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home