The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Saturday, March 15, 2003
Last night, God granted me a blessing. He sent me SHEMM. Here's a short description I found on the web:
If you like Ricky and Enrique then you will love SHEMM. Male Spanish/English singer/songwriter in his 20's. Considers himself the male version of Madonna. Visit www.shemmfanclub.com, www.tonos.com/shemmsexxxy, www.agent155.com/shemm, www.mp3.com/shemm Limited CD edition. Limited CD sale price. 2 bonus remix tracks. CD cover sticker inside. See SHEMM's music video on his home page.
You haven't lived until you've been SHEMM'd. My brother and I were dying of mirth. Just when you think you're in the pooper, someone like SHEMM comes along and makes it all okay.
Here's a description for those of you too lazy to find him and make it worth the effort. He's NOT in his 20's, I'll give him late 30's at the very least. He likes black pleather pants, and a wide array of clubbing shirts, ie. crushed red velvet, pleather sleeveless with laced sides, shiny metallic seethrough, or ruffled white lace. He's a horrid singer. We're talking you gotta wince cause it hurts your spleen when he reaches for those high notes. A close up revealed a disfigured eye. It's either made of glass or they replaced him with a totally different eye. One was smaller, different colored, and facing an opposite direction. As Chris Kattan would say, he's HOT HOT HOT. (note the full on sarcasm at this point. I only add this note because one of my roommates began to question my lack of sincerity after I switched back to three SHEMM videos. I needed the laughs, what can I say? I'm a whore for comedy. Especially where you least expect it.)
I drove out to Del Mar today and sat in the car, watching the gray, milky waves and the pouring rain on my windows. It felt really good. I sang at the top of my lungs and pontificated until it grew dark, whereupon I headed home to pee. I almost hit a motorcyclist, but what was he doing so close to my car, may I ask?? Everyone knows to stay away from Gordy and me. We're WILD and CRAZY!! *eyes roll about madly as foam runs down the chin*
7:06 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home