The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Sunday, March 16, 2003  
Isn't it frightening how aware your parents are? My dad called today to suggest I take time off work, since it seems to be draining me. I never mention my complaints to him, since he's always eager to suggest I just quit. But he made some valid points and I was stunned to hear the genuine, caring quality in his timbre. My mother, also, was spouting the need for breakfast every morning, and then warned me, that because of my poor health (family history), I should watch out for irascible, flaring temper tantrums. So, it is, that I warn the rest of you. I am a BITCH. I will try to protect you by hiding away and growling by myself in a corner. But some of you insist of pushing my buttons, face to face. So then, you can only blame yourself if I turn Medea. My, it's not easy to keep friends when you're crazy, is it?
Last night at Hedwig,. I was surrounded by people I knew. Yet I felt alone and dismissed. I'd rather not repeat my failure as a social butterfly. You know, now that i think back on it, it wasn't even that bad. My friends were there, they talked to me, and I saw a ripping good show. But somehow, it didn't fulfill me, and I'm trying to blame it on the fact that people were too mellow when I jumped to greet them. Also, everyone else was in twos. It irritates me when I see that. Well, last night it did. What am I raving about? I haven't a clue.
It's like I said to Boo last night. "I'm just tired of being me, here, now. I want change."
Ever the wit, she replied "So, you'd rather be NOT me, there, and later?"
Oh, the quick retorts slay me. They do.

11:45 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.