The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Tuesday, March 04, 2003  
insaneozo (1:08:11 PM): its true, i wish mexican was as inherently cool as korenas (He meant Koreans, but nobody's perfect)
Alright, Jacob (or as I like to call him, Yay-cohb) admits it. It's about time you all did!
It's late and deja vu, I'm working on a paper (erm, play) in the wee hours of the night. I'm sure its crap, but I don't care. I'm churning away.
W4LSaGe (1:45:46 AM): churn baby churn!
geek chiQ 5 (1:46:01 AM): paper inferno!
Yea, we're tired and we're silly. But isn't that grand? I'm lucky to have found someone I can live with. I didn't realize how rare that was. Now, all we gotta do is find a place. I got nowhere to go for June and this summer.
Wish me luck on play, housing, and the job i'm trying to apply for: House Manager at the Theatre Dept. I HATE being the scapegoat of UCTV.

1:42 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.