The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Saturday, March 15, 2003
I woke up early this morning and here's what I thought: I'm either exactly where I thought I would be by this time or I'm totally offbase on what I expected. Months ago, if you told me I'd be here like this right now, I would have said "Okay, I guess that's what I assumed." Weeks ago, I would have said "No, I don't think so. Are you sure?" Days ago, "Really? How am I supposed to see that coming? How do I deal?" Now, in the moment, I feel empty and hollow. My feelings are always on polar opposites. I want to be completely alone and isolated, swimming in my misery. I want to be surrounded by people, oblivious that a negative, hurtful world exists. I guess I just want some peace.
9:17 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home