The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Friday, March 14, 2003  
I thought I could do it. I felt strong and I had a plan. Well, not so much a plan as a determined stance. But I'm afraid and I'm unsure and the bottom line is that I'm weak. I can't play the game. It played me. I'm weak and vulnerable. I was played. Again. I'm a fool.
Deja vu on the foolishness. I did this once before and it took me a long time to get over it. But, then again, I was young and naive. Trust is a delicate issue, isn't it? Well, I've been shattered again and I'm in the process of piecing myself together again. Thank god for kind words and genuine smiles. They're getting me by.
(Side note: Gordy is with me, finally. My whole family is here, making me food and rearranging my room. Although I'm usually exasperated, I feel comforted by their busy-body ways. I always forgot the support a family gives you. I may even visit Courtney this week. You know, my other family?)

7:53 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.