The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Sunday, March 09, 2003
I finally got a chance to drive Gordy. And sweet it was. Counting down the days until it's really in my possession.
I told myself to get a flu shot, but I don't listen to myself. It's disgusting. I went home and pissed off my parents again, cause I was zoned and belligerent. I think my mom finally understood that I was delirious and miserable with body aches. My dad has never understood other people's pain.
My body is all marked up with scars. I got one from a bitch on the bus who shoved me off the steps. I have a gnarly one from ice skating. (By the way, Congrats to my buddy Alex who has a GF now! I had a good talk with him, and it was utterly adorable.) My finger burn mark is healing, but leaving a nasty mark. It's from cooking in my anger. There are some people I can't face because I'm afraid of what I'll say if I were to give into my wrath. Instead I take it out on myself.
I went home and of course, my family was full of compliments. My dad: You dress funny. My mom: Your skin is really suffering. My aunt: You got fat... again. Only my bro was sweet. I brought him presents and he didn't seem too excited and I asked if wanted something else. He remarked: No, I'm just more excited to see you. I can play with that stuff later. I nearly cried there and then. He's truly the Homie. I met his teacher, who immediately ordered me to sharpen twenty pencils. What a weird bitch. My mom was sweeping the floor and moving chairs around, as she had done almost every day, apparently. My brother was crying cause she wouldn't let him go home. He had some problems to do. And it doesn't help that she was sharp and demanding. "Is THIS right? No, I didn't THINK so!" She reminded me of all the harsh, bad teachers I had in my past. I wonder why some people become teachers, when they obviously dislike children. I contemplated becoming a teacher, cause 1) there is a demand on educators, 2) I'm good with children, 3) I wouldn't take out my frigid frustrations on innocent students, and 4) I need a job.
Last night, even though I was rolling in Percogesic, I went to a play, and 2 (alleged) parties. Nidhi, what the hell? You were in Redondo Beach? I thought we were gonna party, McCracken! Then, by the time, we got to Cherie's, the keg was already tapped and Cherie barely recognized us. Linda and I left, since my body was rejecting party status at 1 in the morning. The play was good. Grace and her friend, erm, forgot his name, were there. Oh man! My buddies were so freaking good. I had to stop myself from shouting out props mid-scene. Ian's play was so funny, and Jeremiah was so good in it, that I didn't recognize him at first.
I realized last night that this is our last and senior year is coming soon, and that made me sad and scared. I don't need to tell you why. Mghrle.
Boo made me a shirt that says "I heart Punktaylor." I'm wearing it right now! It's my new fave shirt. I'll try to wear it all week, although that never lasts...
I haven't hung out with Eric in awhile, so no news there. I'm just throwing in his name, so he doesn't freak out. Silly boy. =)
1:45 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home