Tuesday, March 18, 2003
How fucking huge is the moon tonight? God, it looks like a stage prop hung not 3 feet away. I love it.
Debating whether or not to hit up TGI Friday's burnout tonight. Pros and cons are fiercely balancing themselves as I write this. Also, my nose is running again. Goddamnit.
Here's the plan for spring break: Friday night is Lips. If you haven't been, you're a sad bitch. Get off your pudgey ass and join us. Saturday may or may not be Magic Mtn. We'll see what happens. If we do go, Courtney, you're coming with. Hmm, maybe we should change it to Disneyland, since Robert can hook us up with free passes. Still on the brink. For sure though, Boo and I and whomever is down for fun and sun are going to Frisco. We're armed with Amtrak tickets, cake, chips, other necessary items. Oh, I forgot about nachos! In tradition with the end of finals, we decided this quarter, our BLOWOUT food event is nachos. Inspired by Yay-cohb's nacho night, of course. Only, ours is gonna be huge. We're talking blocks of cheese, cheese in a can, beans, sour cream, guac, salsa, the whole shebang. In fact, we're even frying our own chips. The ones that will be crushed under our nacho ingredients. Okay, so quick summary: Moon big, free appetizers tonight maybe, spring break will rock, and nachos!!
7:53 PM
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home