The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, March 17, 2003
Here's why I love Anthony to itty bitty pieces:
1) He tells me daily how gorgeous I am. In fact, he'll verbally abuse me if I even try to demur his compliments.
2) He tells it straight (no pun intended) He won't be underhanded or deceptive, cause it's just not his style.
3) He's witty, sarcastic, and self-depricating in only the way an adorable gay man could pull off.
4) We survived journalism together and managed to find time to shop as well
5) He's my platonic husband and I swore to the gods of all that is beautiful, free, and loose-limbed that I would cherish him
Also, he writes like Jackie Collins sleeping with David Sedaris. (Yea, imagine it.)
I'm gonna visit him this Friday after my final!! I get to check out his new digs with the new bf he's living with, and maybe the three of us will join Alex and his girls for a night out at Lips. Anyone who's down should come!
1:57 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home