The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, March 25, 2003
*GURGLE!*
Snooping on random xangas pays off! I was looking at the website of a friend of a friend's... well long story short, I've got pics of Won Bin and Jo In Sung: two of the hottest boys in Korea. I know, I know, I don't find most Korean boys attractive, but here's lies the exception. When they're celebrities and I've seen them woo, I'm totally gone. Korean dramas are so female geared that the male actors totally swoon-worthy. I mean, they're PERFECT gentlemen, while still being tough guys. (I miss bee-dee-ohs. Does anyone know where I can rent them from SD?) Anyway, take a look, you won't regret it.
http://pages.yahoo.com/nhrp?o=koreangalaxy&p=koreangalaxyhome.html&pos=1&f=all&h=/music/countries__cultures__and_groups/korea__south
By the way, it's a odd fact that I've become obsessed with black and white pics. Down with garish color. Bring on the old fashioned hues.
10:20 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home