The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Sunday, March 09, 2003
Erm... I just passed out in Clics. I woke up to find Linda hard at work, and a secret note from a mysterious stranger. It said, cryptically, "Grace Kim- Sleeping like a baby" I hope it's Laura, otherwise I'm scared. Linda is equally mystified, and she was awake the whole time! Or so she says... Ahem. At least i fell asleep here. At home, the bed is too comfortable, meaning I'll be sleeping all day. A hard, unforgiving chair won't let you sleep for more than an hour, tops. Back to chugging papers.
2:48 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home