The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, March 20, 2003
Check out the story of the tugboat! I like perseverence and survival against the odds: http://koti.mbnet.fi/~soldier/towboat.htm
Also, I want Peach Girl for my birthday. Each book is 10 dollars, so I don't expect the whole series, not from one person. But I remember reading these during my trip to Korea two summers ago. Or was it three? In any case, I went to Bookstart today and I was hooked. They remind me of my vacation and of the times my dad and I used to go to the Asian comic book place and read for hours. Interestingly enough, my old roommate was there at the bookstore, but I left without saying hi, cause I didn't know what else to do. We parted on awkward terms and I don't really see reconciliation in the future. So, Boo and I just scooted ourselves home, to food and studying... (HA)
9:28 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home