The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Saturday, March 01, 2003  
Bless those people who recognize the danger signals. I may not be a stable person, often moody and irritable, but I love my friends for knowing what I'm like and still loving me. I don't even have to say anything for them to realize what I'm feeling.
The beach was amazingly therapeutic today. Thanks Linda for waking me up and dragging me out to Scripps. Grumpy doesn't register with you and thanks for that. Plus, the chicken in a basket and the fro-yo that accompanied our lovely, sun-shiney day. Sun, fresh water, and food... I'm happy again. The day is so nice, it's a crime to be inside.
The past two weeks, my parents have been hellish and so I've been yo-yo in my moods. I know it's not easy for some people to believe the stories I tell, but they are true. I've been more highstrung with them than I've ever been. I was crying on the shuttle, like a little wuss. (my low point this week) Anyway, hopefully, it's all over and I'm getting a car (again). I just need to go home next weekend, if my dad lets me.
I did some thinking and I wondered why some people piss me off so much to the point where I feel miserable. It's about disrespect. I hate people treating me like I'm worth nothing. It happens too often to ignore and I'm tired of playing it off. It's not fair and I don't want to be that girl anymore.
Alright, I got two major projects to work on, so that's all for now, but props to those who care, listen, and soothe.
"Goodbyes make my throat hurt. I need more hellos."- Charlie Brown (Leonard is always in my heart. I believe you're looking out for me, though our friendship was cut short.)

2:29 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.