The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, February 25, 2003
This is definitely the hardest I've worked for a damn paper. I couldn't find an English translated "The Marriage of Figaro", so I'm sitting at a computer, Babelfish-ing line by line! In about twenty minutes, I'm gonna swirl a fork about in my eye. Luckily, I finish early today. Oh joy, I get to sit at a computer again all night. Stupid paper, with books not on our required list. Sneaky TA. Grrr... This week is gonna rape me bad. I have to finish my 30 pg play and this stupid 8 pg paper by Thursday night. Impossible? Probably. Will I die trying? Possible. Will you suffer my wrath if you rub me the wrong way? Definitely.
Luckily, I get to go home and relax! (sarcasm inflected here) And then back again for Alex's movie night and 24 hour Party People screening at Jacob's house. Thank god for friends.
By the way, Linda and I decided to celebrate our birthdays on June 6th. Mark your calendars!
12:03 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home