The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, February 25, 2003
Okay, I think I got a ride now (thanks Eric). But how to convince my parents that a one day visit, nay a few hours visit is a GOOD thing? Keep in mind they need to drive me to the train station, something they abhor doing. I could take the bus, but i'd have to pass downtown LA and it's never a pleasant thing. Hmmm... At least, I get to go to Fallfest now. Here's some funnies from the web tonight : #354: One of the worst things you can do as an actor, I think, is to forget your lines, and then get so flustered you start stabbing the other actors. (From Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey. I got a new director and a new partner. I'll miss funny Jeremiah.)
sex is worth the inconvenience by pat mccoy/counselor---> from googlism.com, which I don't completely understand, but I'm willing to appreciate the humor neverthless. Okay, I'm off to study for real now. Leemelone.
9:08 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home