The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, February 10, 2003
Of all the worst luck, why did they close both accessible bathrooms at work? I need to pee!!! I was gonna "water the plants." It was such a bad situation. No one is nearly sympathetic enough, seeing as how they all have cars and lunch breaks. Urg.
I forgot to mention that Linda has a new nickname. I grew weary of Lids and Linders. I'm calling her Boo now. And last night at clics, we cracked ourselves up for an hour, rhyming the reason why I'm calling her that. It was almost harmonical, like a rap. And on occassion, she calls me G. (obvious reasons forthwith)
I want to go to Dave and Busters (only I know the line of thought that led me to this one)! It's like Chuck n Cheese for adults!! At least, that's my interpretation of what I've heard about this bar/entertainment center. Plus those cool things that predict your child are freaking hilarious. My parents did it in Vegas, when my mom just got pregnant with James, and the picture of the child was hideous. It looked like something that was recently crawling out of a cenozoic swamp. Oh, but it was dressed in cute OshKosh BiGosh overalls! My mother was horrified and seemed to fear a Rosemary's Baby deal coming. Of course, my dad doesn't take pictures well. He "poses" in a strange grimace/smile, much like Chandler on Friends. Funny thing is both my parents used to smile in pictures before they were married. From the wedding pictures forward, all the family photos have them tight-lipped and forced. And by wedding photos, I mean ONE photo with them sitting together, looking like they stole something from church. (Hey, at least LINDA gets it~)
3:22 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home