The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Sunday, February 09, 2003  
It's amazing how one can change in 48 hours. Or not change, despite what you expect. Anyway, Courtney calls me a girl Chandler Bing. Or a "gay boy" girl. You probably have no idea why she does. Well, I finally agree with her. I never thought it would turn out like this. I think she and I have switched roles, for once, I feel comfortable where I am. It's a good place. (Bush, "Glycerine", Hoobastank "Pieces", Save Ferris "Let Me In", Alanis Morissette "Uninvited", Duncan Sheik "Barely Breathing", Mack 10 "Connected for Life", Dodgy "Good Enough", and the Smashing Pumpkins "Perfect" ---- songs that are running though my head this morning as I try to cram for a meaningless midterm.)
I have yet to figure out a birthday present for my dad. It's this Tuesday. Arg. Let me know if got any ideas, cause at this point, I think a "Girls Gone Wild" video is my top choice.
I'm starting to hate people again, just the whole of humans sicken me in a general way. And, no, I'm not excluded, so don't think I'm being an elitist, schizophrenic hermit. I guess I just need some time to think over why we're wired the way we are. People are strange and complicated. Blech.

3:37 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.