The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Monday, February 24, 2003  
It's all in your head, what you choose to feel about your situation. Good or bad is your opinion, and malleable if you're willing to look beyond the immediate. You might as well choose a sunnier outlook, rather than gloom it for your own sake. What brought this in my mind? My parents keep calling, and it seems they've found a car for me that they finally approve of. They want me to head out on Friday afternoon, so I can sign papers by Saturday morning. Hasty, tense words were exchanged since they seem to think I resent getting a used car. Not true. Actually, now that I think about it, I'd rather drive a used car. It's less money I'll have to pay back my dad for, and I won't have to worry about scratching something new. Older cars have more personality and history. I'll look fobby or spoiled with a new car. See, it all works out, really. I just got temperamental cause they refused to tell me anything about the car they chose. That, and the fact that they're playing games with me. Why pretend to get me something, when you have no intention to? That's just cruel. My dad even admitted it yesterday, spurning my song lyric mood, cause I didn't trust myself to write prose properly. Anyway, I also get to hang out with The Homie, and I regret not planning a better birthday for him, but I think we're just going to hang out and do whatever he wants to do. My brother is nine tomorrow!! *sniff* He's growing up so fast.

3:31 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.