The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, February 25, 2003
Is anyone heading to LA early Saturday morning?? My fickle parents changed their minds again, and now I don't have a prospective car anymore. I just have to spend time with my brother, who's showing signs of early puberty (cracking voice, mood swings, and a second interest in girls). Fun. At least I don't have to skip work... But now, I'm trying to figure out how I can go to FallFest AND go home Saturday and come back Saturday night, for Alex's movie night. I want to see this hot swimmer girl he's been chasing and drop "subtle" hints... To do all this, I need a ride (I don't care if it's a stranger *wink wink* I'm looking at Deb), to finish my play and paper by Thursday night, and a blessing from God that I don't pass out...
6:34 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home