The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, February 26, 2003
I saw Squeak today!! Wow, that was cool... Man, he's one hip boy. I got on the shuttle, saw Margarita, and she mentioned that Squeak goes to our school now, and I thought, aw man I never see him! But then I did! Destiny? Chance? Anyway, my little dancing buddy is at UCSD and I'm one happy girl.
In other news, Courtney finally called and she's got free tickets to Disneyland! Who wants to go with me, a future diva and the Homie? It's the "happiest place on earth"!
I'm swamped at work, more gossip later.
1:45 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home