The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Sunday, January 26, 2003  
Raiders were seriously shafted tonight. I still say the Bucs put some sort of drug into the Raiders water tank. It must be that reason that our former LA team sucked sooooooo bad tonight. (Not that I really care, but Superbowl Sunday is all about being rowdy and excited, so I pretended I was a hard core fan for a few hours) I'm so glad about today's "get together", it was a lot of fun and food. Eric made yummy chili that threatened to give us the skids for all its spiciness, but we attempted to finish the batch anyway! I have a bowl to eat tomorrow morning, and then when I get to work, I'll have killer breath to ward off those smirky Buc fans. Linda was making burgers (Boca and veggie, cause we're so health-concious, right?) and smoothies (fruit or Oreo). I made pigs in a blanket. There was chips, salsa, soda, cookies... I'm starting to black out from this food deja vu. Everyone pitched in and Superbowl Sunday rocked, as far as I see it. I'm so thankful for the good friends who came and shared laughs. There was a point when I was looking at everyone staring at the tv, eyes glazed, mouths full, and I was happy for the chance to share my time with such excellent companions. Corny and sappy, I know. But when I'm full of food, I get sentimental. Or gassy. Whatever.
I also watched Best in Show with some of the girls earlier today and that was just as fun. It was a hideously hot day, but I was having too much fun to even complain. By the way, that movie is TOO funny. I don't see how my playwriting instructor saw my work being near that level of hilarity. I'm no Christopher Guest. And speaking of my playwriting instructor, I wonder if he'll mention that I didn't show up for auditions for the New Play Festival. I'm really bummed about that. I wanted to be a part of the festival, but I think there is a general plan in life for me, and maybe acting is not part of it. Or not right now, anyway. I'll just have to wait my turn. And I am doing that video project with Grace, so between that and my acting class, I should fulfill my theatric quota for this quarter.
Eric is losing his braces tomorrow morning!! I'm both sad and excited. I'm sad since I like his boyish look and that's how I've come to recognize him. I'm excited since I'm sure he'll look even cuter and I know from experience that waiting for the removal of braces is like exodus. It's been three years for him, he deserves a break. He left for LA tonight and I miss him already. Listening to stories about weird boys this week makes me appreciate how good of a guy I've found. If only he'd stop threatening my life...

9:37 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.