The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Sunday, January 26, 2003
More fun for the day that wouldn't die. I just got back from an inpromptu outing with Grace (whom I shall call Graceness, to stop the confusion between her and myself), Elijah, Candy, and Brandon. We went to get Slurpees from 7-11. Since when do they offer pina colada slurpees?? Of course, it's been so long that I accidently spilled slurpee juice all over the place and the woman was trying to burn me with her evil eyes. Then we went to Elijah's, where Tommy and Nate looked SO happy to see us. (sarcasm duly intended), but they were watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, so I didn't register the awkwardness. Plus, we got to see Elijah's North Carolina jersey and shorts, and what could top that? Well, I'll tell you. The RIDE. Do you know the ride? It's a little metal pole with a stand that some engineer designed for children to spin upon. It looks wimpy and sad, but many a time have I attempted to master this ride. The pina colada Slurpee was, at this point, fighting its way back up. I was worried, since I've been eating all day and all. Grace mentioned the chili from earlier and it wasn't a good feeling. So, being the intelligent soul that I am, instead of calming down and sitting for awhile, I set out to dominate that playground. I swung, ran, spun, rocked, climbed, dropped, slid, flipped to my heart's content (and my stomach's distress). I swear, when people get energetic around me, it's like I have to up the ante with my energy. Brandon is like a two year old, and Elijah's about 6, and Grace is 12 when she wants to be. I didn't even feel my body rejecting the food until I stopped for a few seconds, waiting my turn at the RIDE. Then, it was time to go home, since I knew that the porcelain god and I would be having a talk tonight. This entry is spastic, and I can barely read what I'm writing since my eyes are blinking black spots. But the hell with reserve and decorum. I'm only young once, right? Like someone wise once told me, guilt is bullshit. You might as well do what you like, since you won't get the chance to do over this life. Yea, I had fun today. I regret nothing and I love all you guys who spent time with me today. Drunk on life, love, and liberty...
11:52 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home