The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, January 08, 2003
I'm gonna have to be rich one day. There's no hem-hawing around it. I wouldn't die happy unless I had more than I deserved, financially. It's unfortunate, then, that I hate working in any shape or form, and that I haven't a clue on how I'm going to make my first million. I'm sitting here at work, wishing I could be sitting on the beach, enjoying the rays and eating a hot dog. Of course, when I'm filthy rich and careless about the well-being of others, it will be the beach on my private island in the Caribbean and the "hot dog" will really be wild goat meat from the Himalayan peaks in imported bread from Italy, topped with gold flakes flavored with bacon. Or something just as ridiculous. I'm gonna be one of those ladies whom everyone despises for having too much money and far too much imagination. And it has to be money I've gained, either through talent or immoral means. I'm not very particular about how the money becomes mine to hoard and conceal in various countries. Just as long as I did it. I don't want to be a trophy wife, or a really lucky charity case. And once I've got more material goods than can be good for my soul, I'll find the time to focus on the little things. Like laughing at the fools who didn't believe in me. For those who did support my fantasies, you get to take your pick in prizes... Sort of like a game show, but without the trivia questions.
Isn't it strange how I get when I've been at work for a couple of hours? I think there must be a gas leak near my desk. I'm going to die of some air born disease before I can build a money pool like Scrooge McDuck had. And what life is complete with a money pool to dive into and spit out coins from? Life is too short.
(Funny phrases I've heard recently and taken totally out of context : "a little more than milk and cookies", "faux lesbian? No lesbian!", " Soo's ass laughs with her", "get rid of fat kids"... That last one was from a co-worker.)
1:16 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home