The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Sunday, January 12, 2003
I'm disturbed by modern religious nuts. I don't recommend you to this site, since the guy seems sketchy. But I traveled to another blog right now and the description is as follows: A celebration of beauty, truth, and goodness, and, of course, love...and perhaps a little nastiness. It's called A Blog For Catholic Lovers. I think he's the minister, but I can't be sure. I left quickly. Church people are frightening. I wish God would say something to them. I can just imagine God speaking to one of the more "passionate" churches.
Pastor: Dear Heavenly Father...
God: Son.
Pastor: God?!
God: Yes.
Pastor: Why are you here, Lord?
God: To tell you this...
Pastor: Oh what pearls of religious wisdom do you have to impart upon me, my sovereign king?
God: Chill out. You're freaking us out up here.
In fact, I may incorporate this dialogue in my play. <--- I don't know what to write about! I'm debating whether to write about the antics at my apt. But I want to write a comedic piece, and I gotta admit, our apt isn't that funny on paper.
2:06 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home