The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Monday, January 27, 2003  
I woke up this morning, nauseous and cold. I could still smell coconut in the air, and I was freezing. Damn the Sunday for being so hot that I assumed I could sleep without blankets. I didn't attempt the chili for breakfast since I felt ill. Instead I had a bowl of cereal and cookies (I'm obviously aware of healthy diet manner). Now that I remember, I left the bowl on my windowsill. The room is getting better and better, odor-wise. Especially since my room is the most heated in the apt... *sigh* I try so hard, but come up short. I'm at work and it's been grueling. They've found out that I can do more than I advertise, so they load me down with heavy duty crap. I feel like the gopher of UCTV. Now I have to start answering the phone and helping people with tape orders. I'm shitting bricks. The guacomole chips I had earlier, which ironically is missing avocado in the list of ingredients, isn't traveling down easy. I'm wretchedly tired, and I don't know if that's from the heat, the food, or the "exercise" I got from my childish antics at Doyle last night. Or maybe it's the fact that I never feel good at work. I'm doomed if this is a glimpse of my future. Toiling away in a half-cubicle, from 9 to 5, staring at a LCD display... I'd rather not be a sheep of commerce. Two hours away until my faux freedom. Should I try out for Tape tonight? Should I watch "The Silence of the Lambs" tomorrow night? Will I write the damn paper soon? Will I go home this weekend? Lots of questions, no clear answers yet.

2:45 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.