The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Wednesday, January 29, 2003  
I shouldn't use words like succintly to describe myself when I rarely am short in words. Right now, though, I've reached a creative plateau in my play. I've hit the writer's block of all time. I can't think of anything remotely interesting to say or do. I cringe to think of what "Robbie" will say when he hears my scenario. Especially since his presentation was such a success. What a jackass. Ever have those people you dislike to the degree of physical pain? I feel that way about him. I feel that way about a girl at UCSD, who shall remain nameless cause I dislike even mentioning her. Makes my mouth fill with distaste. And I feel that way about a few others, who aren't important enough to be talked about. This is all irrelevant anyway. I'm sitting in my room, pulling my hair out cause I can't think of what to write. Arg. How am I going to make money doing this?

3:23 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.