The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Wednesday, January 15, 2003  
I haven't written a blog at work for awhile, since my boss has been breathing down my neck. It's getting highly uncomfortable around here. I just keep reminding myself that they need me, my boss is leaving (I get a new one, who's a girl), and that I have better jobs awaiting me later. Besides, whatever thinly veiled insults and criticisms they throw my way, I counter with a huge, fake smile and a shallow apology. I have other people to love me. I don't need their constant approval and admiration. (Yea, I do!)
Yesterday rocked. I got ovation from my playwriting class. The TA actually told the other students to write like me ("See what she did there? DO that, everyone.") I felt so good for hours after, it was dangerous. Only the thing is, I figured something out. I'm really good at writing once I've got all these rules and regulations. But, to me, being a true writer means I can write, even when there are no rules or expectations. I don't know how well I write on my own. Frightening thoughts.
I saw Grace the other day and it was strange. It felt peaceful. I don't have any ill feelings when I see her. It's not that I ever hated her, but I felt burdened by her pressure. Now I see her and it's like when we were first friends. Just casual and friendly. I'm so glad. There was talk of a collaboration on a video project, but we'll see what happens. I'm not ever going to think too much about my relationship with people. I trip myself up because I see too much into things. Although, let it be on the record that I'm fairly accurate with my instincts. If I feel something there, it probably is and will reveal itself in due time. I just don't want to dwell on it. I get too insecure about tiny details that people don't realize they drop. I'm letting that go. *peaceful sigh*
I was called 1940's cute today. And Sarah called me her love. I get to hang out with Eric. It's shaping up to be a good day, indeed. Oh yes it is...

1:25 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.