The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, January 29, 2003
I don't know why I assumed that coming to CLICS would help me write this stupid scenario. I'm beginning to hate literature of any kind. I should have studied something more lucrative, like econ or computer engineering. I can hear my relatives all chanting "I told you so" right now. Man, I got a headache. I always procrastinate by writing in the blog, which is why most entries are negative and boring.
Bless Graceness for lending her parking permit to us tonight. We'll even ignore her ushering us out of Mootime, strange as that was. Tonight was a zoo on campus. Where did all these cars come from? I've been to three different parking lots in that past hour and the whole time, I was blinded by the numerous car lights. I thought I would have to start writing in my lap, in the passenger seat.
Oh and bless Jean for inviting us to the "thing at the scene with breakdancing and rapping battles" tomorrow night. I've never seen a rapping battle, so you can predict how stoked I am.
Surprise! Two of my gay guy friends from LA have "gotten to know each other intimately lately." Steve's own words. Details, boy, details. Only not TOO much.
I can't think of anything else, so I suppose I should get back to work... Oh! I would just like to protest to whomever control these kinds of things that Linda got to see Eric braceless and I haven't still. I guess that's what I get for coma-ing last night. Now I'm itching to see for myself. And Linda needs to take the "after" shot. Okay, now I'm out of stuff.
8:59 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home