The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, January 13, 2003
Food has abandoned me these days. I get little pleasure from high fat content and recklessly large amounts of sodium. Instead, I feel barfy from a bowl of plain rice. I assume someone is to blame for this unfortunate change, and I will make you pay for this. You owe me big time, devil spawn.
Still debating whether I want to watch the basketball game tonight at RIMAC. Does anyone want to see it? I do have a mock-play to write, but 3 pages is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Who needs sleep these days?
I love my new mood ring. I seem to however, always be in one mood. At least, my left hand ring finger is always in the same mood. Still, puuuuurty.
Oooh! Who wants to have a Superbowl party with me? I have no idea who's playing, I could care less, as long as we have salsa, chips, and soda. Forget the earlier tirade about food and my wimpy stomach.
4:58 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home