The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Monday, January 06, 2003  
Check it out~ We're finally on Mat's homepage!
http://boucicaut.org/mathilde/friends.htm
Excellent photography, Mathilde. Somewhat more flattering than the ones on Linda's wall. (Linda only catches me in candid shots that I don't remember posing for... My theory is that she drugs the food she gives me and I end up playing the fool. Yea, that must be it! Nefarious planning, Linders, but I'm onto you.)
Wearing a thick, furry sweater on a day like this was hideous. In the three weeks we've been gone, I forgot the golden rule of layers! Always wear layers! It's too warm and I'm getting cranky. I just want to go home and watch Joe Millionaire.
On a happier note, my acting professor is out of town and that means we got out of class early AND I get the Tuesday and Thursday sections off this week. It's pretty sweet. Maybe I'll squeeze in some movies in the morning, like I used to do in high school. I developed an allergy to classes my senior year, and so most Mondays found me in the mall down the street instead of first or second period... And again, during fifth and sixth period... It's not my fault my high school was in the mecca of West Hollywood, right? I'm practically required to check out the sights.
Man, how did I even get into college? Then again, my friend Marie was present in class for about 17 days total during our senior year. She's at Harvard now. Attendance and college acceptance have nothing to do with each other. It's about getting chummy with the guidance counselor so he can wipe out those messy unexcused absences. Especially when he drives a Mercedes Benz so you can borrow it during lunch.
One more hour and I'm going home... Ah.

3:15 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.