The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, January 22, 2003
Aw, crap. I missed my class today. It's the first one this quarter. Damn. You know how a perfect attendance record will inspire you to keep it and go to class? I screwed it up and now I don't know how well I'll be doing in that class. Hmm, I don't even know people to borrow notes from. I suppose this is a chance to break the barrier and make a new friend. (Heavy, reluctant sigh)
I think only three people actually read my blog. (Hey guys! I know who you are...) I don't mind. I think I'd rather have a small audience. That way, less people know about my idiosyncracies (I'm sure that's spelled wrong) and it feels like faux intimacy. Besides, I need a place to vent and ponder. I suppose I could change the blog to a private one, but then where will my fanbase go? (Harboring illusions of grandeur today, please avoid big dramatic scene by nodding)
I feel terribly flighty today. Luckily, it's been a very busy day at work, and I've had no time to even think about where to run off to... Speaking of which, short entry here, since I have to finish three projects. Damn three day weekend. Made me forget I have responsibilities! Harumph.
11:32 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home