The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, December 17, 2002
"The Way Home" rocks. I love foreign films. And for this one, I didn't have to read the subtitles... Watching a movie always brings up emotions that you don't feel everyday. This film reminded me of my grandma and how she treated me when I was younger. I wasn't as bad as this boy, but I was pretty bratty. It's strange how unconditional love works. I want to learn how to stop counting and comparing. I'm getting better at it, but it's just weird to see people get hurt over and over again, and still keep their hearts open. It's beautiful and sad at the same time. I suppose that's what family is. Not blood relations (a subject that I have issues with), but real family. The people you chose to love and cherish throughout your life. It doesn't matter what happens, you just honor them and in the end, they'll realize the sacrifices you've made. I want to thank all those people I've come to love so far. Thanks for being my family.
11:59 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home