The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, December 12, 2002
So, I was walking down Library Walk, having finished my last final of this quarter (Linda, you can make the last mark on my ankle! Fifth and final line across the four others...) and I was heading towards work as usual. My thoughts waned philosophical as they do once I'm not required to think for awhile. I was thinking of things to write in my blog here, and I came up with at least four topics I wanted to discuss at length. However, as soon as I got to a computer, I felt a wave of dorkiness hit me like a runaway bus. Why am I walking around thinking of things to write in this thing?? I wasn't even supposed to be doing this! I'm against online journals!! DUUUUUUUUUUDE! Addictive personality, I swear, I gotta watch out. I'm also feeling extremely ill, so I doubt what I say would have been very coherent. So, for a little bit I'm gonna try to restrain my need to talk and talk and talk... I'm just gonna take a wee nap here in my cubicle. And, yea, it still smells. Eh, don't sniff it.
12:52 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home