The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, December 06, 2002
Okay, REALLY good morning! La la la la... God bless Kellie from work. She told one of the producers that I'm an artiste and now I'm working on a big project. Something about the March of Dimes, and I look at pretty designs, maybe make some of my own. Is this boring? NOT TO ME!! I feel valued, finally. And to think, a few weeks ago, I was ready to quit. Last week, I applied for a different job. Well, things are changing so I'll be happier. My old boss is leaving and I have better assignments. The interviews for my new boss is getting better. They actually speak English and they're not out to kill. Ooooh, I'm designing. I'm nervous. I'm happy. Ohhh, there goes my stomach again...
My stomach has been doing numbers all this week. It growls at me late at night. It twists into knots around lunch. It doesn't help that I've been stressed and sleep-deprived ALL week. I've been trying to prove rapid eye movement is actually an addiction we can kick! So far, my studies include staying up all night and then falling asleep on my keyboard, in class, at work, on the shuttle, in the shower, etc. Basically, it's not pretty. The things I do for my people...
11:33 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home