The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Wednesday, December 04, 2002  
LOL. The internet is one fricken funny place. First, here is a website that I promise will cheer you up~ http://(insert your name here).youaremyfriend.com. I laughed for a full 10 minutes, and trust me, I was roaring. Thanks Sarah. Today, between eel drawings and jabs at your boyfriend, I realized how truly funny you are. The website was just the icing on the cake.
Hey, Rondy! Thanks for talking to me. I haven't heard from you in awhile, but it makes me feel good to hear from you. May you be blessed enough to realize that San Diego doesn't hate you...
Oh, and the other internet thing that had me "going for awhile" (as my brother would say) was this rapping kitty page! Public Enemy's "I can't do nothing for you, man" and three thug cats on a sofa... What genius was this??
And my friend Grace (yes I realize we share the same name) came by and it was good. Tough times for her, but I have faith in her pulling through. Don't sniff it, Grace, I will always guard your hut. *winks cheesily*
I am jumping from subject to subject! I have ADD today. And every other day, I suppose. Chocolate or caffeine will do that to me. All my friends know that I don't need any enhancement drugs to feel extra high. I act plenty drunk on a daily basis.
May I add again that my roomies provide endless laughs!! Sometimes I can't even breathe because they're cracking me up. I'm not kidding. When they start to hear dying gasps, they get the worried faces, which of course gets me more riled up. I'm just too easily amused. What a comedy whore...
Here's on of my favorite jokes. I think I heard it from Soo, but I pretend it's mine. It's long but stick with me.
There were three male dogs sitting at a park: a Golden Retriever, a German Shepard, and a Chihuahua. A beautiful female poodle came sauntering by, shaking her fluffy tail. The boys went crazy. Ms. Poodle gave them a challenge, for a chance to be her doggy lover~ "Whoever makes the best sentence with the words liver and cheese is the winner."
The Golden Retriever went first: "I love liver and cheese."
The poodle turned up her wet nose. "That was terrible!" The Golden Retriever slunk off, tail between legs.
German Shepard went next, a little more confident: "I HATE liver and cheese!"
The poodle growled. "That's even worse!" The German Shepard whimpered.
That's when the Chihuahua spoke up.
"Liver alone! Cheese mine~!"
*sounds of grace laughing into the night* I KILL myself!

7:58 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.