The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, December 12, 2002
It's gonna be a short entry. But I had to share how worried I am about Linda, who is madly doing aerobics in the corner~ I want to know what drugs she's taking. And how do-gir of us tonight to order a pizza EACH! Unfortunately, my stomach quit on me early. I was forced to put away half of it, and I couldn't even dig into the impromptu apple surprise dessert. I felt ashamed. Don't judge me. Give me a few days and I'll be in tip-top shape again. I'll finish all your dinners!!
Also, I'm being careful to watch what I say. I understand better and better each day why I'm supposed to reflect before opening my mouth. Some people need to talk and some need to listen. I'm gonna listen for December. You better take advantage of this. I'm gonna return to my loud, dramatic self by the next year.
Oh, that reminds me! I don't really celebrate Christmas but I wish the happiest of holidays for everyone I know! I hope that Santa brings you all that you wanted. If he doesn't, remember he drinks. And those elves are starting to protest about office sexual harassment.
I'm gonna take the advice of several of my friends and get some rest tonight. More work tomorrow. I know I complain alot, but in the end, those paychecks keep me coming back for more.
This weekend is gonna RULE! Let my vacation days be filled with smiles and surprises! And guys, I'm waiting for my manwhores numbers 1 through 12 this Christmas. Stop teasing! Share and care!
10:15 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home