The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, December 19, 2002
It's amazing how my dad isn't letting up on his cryptic lectures. My parents are really starting to breathe down my neck about coming home, which I don't understand because I thought they were getting used to my ways, but apparently they were just getting ready for round 20. It's a vicious cycle. Even my sweet ol' mom is getting passive-aggressive now that she has email. I don't know. All I need is for my brother to get into his sullen teens and I'll have every reason for changing my last name.
By the way, I LOVE ice cream. It's one of the best inventions ever. We went to Cold Stone today and mmmmmmm... There was a chance to re-enact "The Hot Girl" (you know when Rob Schneider tries to flirt with the coffee house boy? Yea, can't get that movie out of my head.) but there were children present. We didn't want to be skanks so early in the day, in front of innocent eyes.
I'm dying to see The Two Towers... I love fantasy action movies. One day, I'm gonna direct a decent version of "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe." None of this BBC crap I saw on PBS as a kid. I want people to love Narnia as much as they love Middle Earth. So many movies to watch before I go into house arrest in LA. I've still gotta to watch Eminem in his Oscar worthy role! (Yea~ Ice Cube is gonna get one of those golden statues first) And El Crimen De Padre Amaro. I'm a sucker for hot boys in movies. Especially if said movies contain sexing. Gael Garcia Bernal, hachi machi. Have you seen the Levi's commercial with Gael pushing the car into the river? Yep, that's his ROCKING ass they pan close ups to. He's always gonna be a sex object to Hollywood.
I'm high on sugar and salt. No one said this journal was gonna be coherent. I laugh to think there are people trying to piece together sense out of this.
4:41 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home