The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, December 06, 2002
I'm gonna glue my mouth shut from now on. I hate being so talkative sometimes. My horoscope for the month warned me to watch my mouth, and it's ringing true so far. I make jokes that not everyone understands. I'm pretty crass, "sorry!" Not that I'm really stressing since I know that's me, but I don't want to make other people uncomfortable. I don't like being THAT girl. This month will be a lesson in self-restraint. Special request to my friends, especially ones who know me in and out: "Please guard my hut!" That sounds dirty, eh?
I swear, Linda, you make me laugh sooooooo much. I'll never tell! Our driving experiences make me laugh, cry, and yelp. I feel connected cause we looooooooooove to drive! Not many people appreciate the privilege of driving, or having a car. A pox on you if you are one these fools! Likewise people who waste the good cars they're given because they're silver spoons! Man! Rich people... I no longer crave riches. I just want enough to be comfortable, no more no less.
Grace, it was an act of God that we saved you from your hell tonight. I'm just glad we were there to help you, since you're always helping me out. Thank you again for the car on Saturday. Your generosity always stuns me.
Courtney, there's probably no way you're reading this, but sweetie, we'll pull through these tough times. I pray for you and I hope that you see the candle in the dark, so to speak. This is a hard time, no doubt, but your strength and courage are nothing to be scoffed. Let's forgive the past. We'll do it together. I look forward to seeing you on Saturday.
Oh and I forgot earlier to tell someone that I had fun tonight. Thank you! I've decided conversation is a key factor, and you have excellent conversation. I appreciated and I meant to tell you, but it escaped my mind.
Okay, no more dilly dallying. I have a 15 pg play to write. And my main character has yet to decide whether or not she's a lesbian.
1:04 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home