The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Friday, December 13, 2002  
(I know I'm writing too much today. But I'm at work, and I finished my assignment waaay too early, and no one is here. Ergo, I'm goofing off and writing in my blog. Enjoy!)
It's official. I look hungry to people. Don't make me tell you about all the free samples people offer me just for looking. Not that I'd turn them down. No pride or shame, here.
Case in point: Kellie offered to get me lunch, HER treat!! She wanted a veggie burrito, and I suggested Chipotle. It's too big for her, so she's gonna give me half. I hope I don't spew it back. I'm not too well today. Mexican food may be the wrong thing. But you know I never back down from a challenge. Truth or dare was the worst game for me. I can't turn away from a dare, and the truths were always embarassing secrets. Back then, I couldn't lie. Not like now, where I can't even tell when I'm lying.
Oh, and I really resent that some people can't talk to me now that they have significant others. Hey, I know you're happy and all, but you can't spare me two minutes of your precious time? It's been 11 months, you freak! Yea, figure it out. You know who you are. Leaving me short, cryptic messages and then disappearing for weeks isn't my cup of tea. It's not that I miss you so much, but it's about respect. And it's bullshit that girlfriends are jealous of their boyfriend's friends. Maybe they are (irrationally and immaturely) jealous, but they get over it. It doesn't help that you pamper them. Don't lose your friends over someone new. We were there first, dumb ass. Not cool, man, not cool.

12:20 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.