The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Monday, December 16, 2002
(I have these songs stuck in my head: "Die Another Day" Madonna, "Bonnie and Clyde" JayZ and Beyonce, "If I could go" Angie Martinez, "Changes" Tupac)
Okay, Die Another Day has made the list of my top three Bond films. I love, LOVE, LOVE James Bond. So many reasons why I love this new one. This one had Madonna, Halle Berry, and evil Koreans! I miss old Q, but John Cleese isn't bad. I love Monty Python, I'll let him slide. OH!! Don't get me started on the car~ That beautiful Aston Martin gave me a triple orgasm everytime I saw it. I was literally squealing in my seat, as Mathilde heard last night at the theatre. If I ever got a car like that, I'd die before I finished sliding into the driver's seat. My dream car has been updated. As it does everytime Bond rolls around.
Dude, Rick Yune, one hot Asian boy. I don't even like Asian boys. Must have been those embedded diamonds. (Don't worry, it's not ruining the plot.) I really liked the villains this time around. That's rare in a Bond movie, when they're either grotesque or comical.
I can actually purchase the DVD when it comes out. You know why?? Because my roomies, the best in the land, got me a DVD drive for my computer!!! Christmas presents ROCK! It doesn't work yet, until I coerce some computer genius to mess about my wires, but still, it's the best present yet! It was a complete surprise and joy, so it's even better than what I expected. Thanks guys. I don't need to tell you again how much I love it.
It's just been a really happy week so far, with all the presents and friends and movies. Unfortunately, I'm off to work for the last time before next quarter. Hopefully, I'll still be smiling when I'm back. Then, we can go running, yes, Linders? Or if it's sunny, a little splish-splash in the poolio?
9:41 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home