The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, December 20, 2002
I hate to leave an angry last blog, but I can't help it. It disgusts me when people aren't up front about their feelings. I can be guilty of that, too, so I'm working on it. But I do it to avoid more hurt. I lie about things so people don't get angry or sad. I'm not malicious. I'm starting to see though, that even that is wrong. People deserve to hear the truth. It's better in the end. By avoiding confrontation, you're just making it harder later on.
Reading between the lines isn't easy or fun. Just tell me what's really going on and I'll deal with it. Don't confuse me with strange mixed up signals. That's all I'm saying, cause it's fucking cold in the apt and I'm trying to contain my body heat in one area. Peace.
8:28 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home