The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Wednesday, December 11, 2002  
I am FURIOUS at my boss. He KNEW I had finals. I told him I'd rather not work this week, but if I had to, I would rather work Friday and Thursday after my exams were done. He INSISTED that I come in Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, AND Friday... I complied since I like having my rent in on time. But this is outrageous. I have nothing to do here. I can't get studying done since the director is giving me evil looks everytime my longing eyes wander to my Comm book. He didn't even come in on time. I've wasted my two hours before my final. If I fail this quarter, you can blame him. He's not even gonna be my boss for very long. I don't know why I choose to work this hard. (Don't laugh. I may not be a brilliant student, my blood, sweat, and tears go into my job.) Man, I should have quit like I planned to, weeks ago... Yea, I'd have no money, but I'd have sleep and maybe passing grades. I CANNOT believe what happened this week. I already feel like a failure, my grades should just confirm my suspicions. You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna go to the office holiday party, proceed to get illegally drunk, tell them exactly how I feel, and either call the cops on them for providing liquors to minors or pretend it was all an alcoholic-induced chaos. Why am I so angry, you ask? Because it seems the entire world is conspired to distract me from the one quarter I had hoped to do well in. Now, no one will believe I worked hard.

1:41 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.