The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Saturday, December 14, 2002  
The Hot Chick was soooooooooo funny! I did NOT expect that level of humor/sweet from a Happy Madison Production. It was adorable. Don't you love it when you expect to see a stupid movie and make fun of it, and it turns out it's actually pretty good? Who knew, Rob Schneider, who knew?
I still have loads of movies to catch up on, and there's MORE coming soon. I can't wait for The Two Towers! And I'm a sucker for cheesy movies, since I can mock them. So, someone needs to come with me to see 8 Mile, Drumline, Maid in Manhatten, The Way Home, Die Another Day, and maybe Empire. Okay, maybe that's obsessive. Then, the immediate list goes: 8 Mile, The Way Home, and Die Another Day. That's just for the movies out now. God, what a brat! If only you knew that I never get to watch movies during the quarter... Stupid classes and work.
Speaking of work...! Tonight was the office holiday party, and was I ever misled to think I might have fun. The producers are just pretentious and snobby. Their wives are bitchy and condescending. The Director hates me for no obvious reason. Maybe she hates all students, but the disdainful looks I get! Ain't no winter that cold, man! And the rest of the UCTV clan, they're rather odd. I'm uncomfortable around their awkwardness. I felt terrible for bringing my friends to that mix. Never again, guys. Either I get a new job, or I just return to being the hermit student.
Oh, and holiday shopping was weird. I ended up crossing off half my gift list. I don't know what happened to my holiday spirit. I guess since everyone is gone, I'm not feeling very Christmassy anymore. But the people who stayed on the list got EXTRA good gifts. Cause my budget stayed the same. I even got myself some things... (Like I wasn't gonna anyway) And shopping with friends is always fun. But malls suck. Too many people, too little space, and so pushy. Do you know we were stuck in the parking lot for 40 minutes? That's so ridiculous.
Oh, and since Friday was the best day EVER, I have another tidbit. I ran into my Practicum instructor, Jen, at the library. She asked if I wanted to be a designer for Stage Door, the HUGE production at UCSD. MAN! I know they're desperate and it was chance that I saw her, but I got that job, I'd be elated beyond belief. Fingers crossed...
Hey, Eric, hope NY is being good to you! Don't forget my souvenir.

11:49 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.