The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, December 18, 2002
Feeling rather Martha Stewart today, I decided to change my room a bit. I like it. My bed's by the window (colder, yes, and the sun will rudely wake me, but I'm not trapped in a corner anymore) and my desk doesn't block the door now. Lunch was a major task, since Linda got the urge to rid the apt of all the pasta sauce we've been neglecting. There was saucy rice, dumplings, and veggies drowned in tomato sauce. Mmmmm. I overfed myself while watching classic TGIF shows. I love the Family Channel. Then I got tired from all the food and dust floating in my room. I took a small nap, while Linda decorated her walls. Now it's time for some shopping. (I'm done but when do I pass up going to the mall with friends?)
Hey, Soo and Debbie, thanks for the ride Saturday. That's awesome of you.
Hey, Grace, thanks for the Xmas card. We were touched. (Oh snap, oh snap!)
4:56 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home