The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, December 04, 2002
Dude! I love, loooove, LOVE it when we cook. (My roomies and I, that is.) It's homey and comforting, and a good bonding experience. Last night was a doozy: Chicken Cordon Bleu, Portabello sandwiches, and Rice Krispy Treats. Plenty of kudos to Mat and Linda for that. Of course, the burrito I had earlier that day ruined my appetite, but breakfast was goooooooood. Plus, lots of laughing and sharing. I agree now with people who say college is the best of times. I'm getting nostalgic already. Maybe I'll stay for seven years or so, until the regents realize I'm still here and kick me out bodily.
I also decided that I'm gonna try to stop putting my pathos online. It's easier to bitch and moan, but my heart is on my sleeve. That's the whole reason I was skeptical about this journal idea. I was sucked into it before I realized how silly and melodramatic I sound. No more, I say! Just more frivolous (is that how you spell it?) gossip and philosophical musings...
Oooh! I just got my paycheck! Yeaaaaa~ Hmmm, maybe I should be working, then, to have earned this *ahem* meager salary. Okay, more later when I feel like I have something to say.
PS. Having balls pays off sometimes. Or as I tell Jacob, cajones grandes, muy muy!
10:23 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home