The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Friday, December 13, 2002  
Courtney and I are so alike, we never bore each other. That sounds contradictory doesn't it? I mean that we know each other so well, that our neurotic idiosyncracies never annoy us. Our conversation this morning was just more crazy girl talk. Watch:
(We were talking about a boy from our high school who had this obsession with me. He was odd and kinda freaky. But for my own safety, I refuse to name names. If you suspect you are he, please don't kill me. I'm a good girl.)
geek chiQ 5: maybe he's my destiny
geek chiQ 5: i'm fated to marry him
BPeachbits: weddings I wont attend...........
geek chiQ 5: you have to!
geek chiQ 5: you're my maid of honor!
geek chiQ 5: you'll have to wear a puce and fuschia dress
BPeachbits: not at that wedding
geek chiQ 5: and throw squid eyeballs on the floor
BPeachbits: now you know I wount be there now
geek chiQ 5: and talk about the mating habits of congo lice at the reception
geek chiQ 5: come on, it's your typical psycho-gets-loser marriage
geek chiQ 5: like if ozzy married ellen degeneres
geek chiQ 5: not even ozzy, he's sweet
geek chiQ 5: if carrot top married janeane garofolo
(Yea, I thought it was funny at the time. And then I got depressed and panicked. I don't want to marry, and certainly not in the fashion I described.)
By the way, here's the other funny funny conversation I had. I love AIM. Screw Alex for telling me it's a social plague. I notice you couldn't stay away from AIM, Alex, you hypocritical bastard! Just made me feel like a loser, for nothing... (grumble grumble)
geek chiQ 5: hhahaha! you're like the fairy godfather of drinking
insaneozo: what?
insaneozo: no fairy
insaneozo: jsut godfather
geek chiQ 5: you can't have godfather without hte fairy
geek chiQ 5: it's just stupid
geek chiQ 5: and it makes you sound like a gangster
geek chiQ 5: you're not
insaneozo: hahah
insaneozo: hmm
insaneozo: im like the....
insaneozo: cheshire cat of drinking
insaneozo: i like that one
geek chiQ 5: no no no
geek chiQ 5: you're the fairy godfather
geek chiQ 5: or the elvish sprite
insaneozo: im like..the Santa Claus of drinking
geek chiQ 5: hehhehehe, in green tights
insaneozo: no tights!!!
geek chiQ 5: and glittery head bands
geek chiQ 5: and a sparkly wand with ribbons
geek chiQ 5: oh jacob! can we dress you up like that for halloween??
geek chiQ 5: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
insaneozo: no!!!
insaneozo: no fairy
insaneozo: im sorry
geek chiQ 5: no, not fairy, elvish sprite
geek chiQ 5: you have no genitals this way
insaneozo: not unless its incredibly ironically appropriate
geek chiQ 5: i think it is
insaneozo: i dont want to dress liek a fairy
geek chiQ 5: and you could hold a bottle of rum with it
insaneozo: ill dress like many things
geek chiQ 5: and it'll make sense
geek chiQ 5: and we'll dress like italian mob hitmen and accompany you
insaneozo: hahahaha
insaneozo: oh my bgod
insaneozo: thatll be weird
insaneozo: weirdi weird weird
geek chiQ 5: yet so cool, eh?
insaneozo: haha yea
insaneozo: if it wasnt me
insaneozo: get another of your guys
insaneozo: to dress lieka fairy
insaneozo: im sure thatll work
geek chiQ 5: elvish sprite, you selfish prick
insaneozo: ahhaha
insaneozo: do it some cooler guy
insaneozo: and take a picture adn show me
geek chiQ 5: you're cool!
geek chiQ 5: jacob you ooooze coolness!
geek chiQ 5: other guys will only be jealous
geek chiQ 5: they WISH they could be elvish sprites
geek chiQ 5: and they'll try to beat you so they can steal your wand
geek chiQ 5: but we'll be tough and protect you
geek chiQ 5: oh elvish sprite of the flowing rum!
insaneozo: hahahahaha
insaneozo: weird
geek chiQ 5: you know you're intrigued
geek chiQ 5: just think about it
geek chiQ 5: you have all year
insaneozo: alright, ill give it some thought
geek chiQ 5: that's my boy!
Hehehe, I'll just make him wear my costume from last Halloween, with Linda's head dress. We'll buy him those bell and ribbon wands from a street fair. Don't miss it.


11:26 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.