The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Sunday, December 08, 2002
Before I totally crash for the night, I need to share Eugene's poem with you. You can read it at: http://hometown.aol.com/frendwithu/ I think it's a damn good poem. And if you knew him, you'd be impressed too! (Just kidding Eugene) Anyway, I wanted to give him some props, since today he was my hero for the day. Nice job buddy. Can I call you Captain Planet? It's the first superhero that came to mind. Although you're not really into environmental issues, are you? Urgh, whatever. I want some goddamn Z's. *sob* Why won't I go to bed?
"Deliberate cruelty cannot be forgiven" Blanche DuBois, although she may as well have directed that comment to two people I know. For those who are careless with their friends, remember we all reach a point where we can't forgive anymore. Don't let your pride and inconsiderate nature get in the way. A good friend is hard to find and keep.
12:04 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home