The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
Sunday, December 01, 2002
Alright, I'm a big flake. I procrastinate, I give up, and I avoid for prolonged periods of time. Didn't you already know that about me? What's the big fuss, people? I'm tired of making excuses. Yea, it's wrong. But really, who is without faults? I try my best. That's all I can do. And if you understood me, you'd just let me be. I'll do things my way, eventually and with the gusto I deem necessary. I'm just sick of all the breathing down my neck. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's okay. You're either too wrapped up in your own life and problems, or you really don't have involvement in this rant. Here's some bands I'm currently jamming to:
Better than Ezra (how long have they been out-of-date? Is it comeback time?)
Dishwalla (especially their Opaline CD)
Eagle Eye Cherry (although too many of their songs echo each other, I'm still grinning)
Eminem (why do I love him so, when everything tells me to hate him?)
Frou Frou (Weird, yet so entrancing. Like their name)
Goo Goo Dolls (Johnny Rzeznik, you capture my heart)
Hoobastank (c'mon, make some more music, boys!)
The Color Green (the voice just slays me)
Honorable Mentions:
Avril Lavigne (not a band, or even a respected part of the music community. But hey, give her a chance. She's young.)
Lifehouse (They're making their way, slowly but surely)
Sister Hazel (I've yet to even see them)
Boomkat (taryn manning, would that I could steal your voice)
Something Like Silas (i would be a groupie, except I'm not a devout Christian)
The Calling (the boy's voice is sexy, no denying)
Hmm, I sense a theme. I could make this journal my musings about music, instead of sounding too "dear diary: my life bites."
10:01 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home