The daily adventures and travails of one neurotic, klutzy, hungry, cynical college girl. Tune in for prizes! (offer void where prohibited. See office for details. Not responsible for lost articles.)


























 
Archives
<< current













 
An Alternate Me

Da Homie

My Fave Cuz

Boo is Coo

Will be on TRL soon

Boo Deja Vu

New Boo Too

Ol' man

His number is on the bathroom wall

Voted Most Talkative

Kruddy Buddy

SLO Korean Girl

Brutally Honest

Mulan Rouge!

Angry Kutie

Ghetto White

RuPaul's words of wisdom

Barry Funny"

Dare to be Moore

Best Week Ever!

LA Comfidential

Yum Yum

The yellows

FOUND!

Electric slut

grace@margaretcho.com





























Food For Thought!
 
Wednesday, November 27, 2002  
Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching. Holidays are such mixed blessings. I feel like Drunk Girl from SNL. "I hate you, I love you, I hate you, I loooooove you.... Shut up!" Luckily, this holiday involves food. And anyone who knows me knows my love of food. Unfortunately, my dad doesn't like turkey or holidays so we probably won't have that. We had turkey a few years back, but it was disaster. Not the turkey itself, it was delicious, as was the ham. (It was an ambitious year, for both me and my mom.) But my dad griped the entire time, and we ended up squabbling like we do every year, at every holiday. There was an incident where my dad ended up biting my hand. It was a fight for the remote, and I (accidently) kicked him near the groin. Hey, looking back, it seems like fun times. Almost.
An update on Courtney. She's gonna be okay. We had a talk and she's strong. I'm proud of her. I'll model myself after her whenever life throws me a sharp curve in the wrong direction. Class and charm, with respect and dignity.
Oh, and I've decided to make some changes in my life. I'm always saying I'm disatisfied. It's time to do something about it. Not anything big, cause I've said that before and I never change entirely. I just want to notice my faults and learn to become someone better. I'll let you know when things happen.
On another tangent (get used to them), I've decided that if life turns out so that I'm married to someone, with kids, and no career of my own, I'll still deal with it. I thought this was a fate worse than death. And it's still not my number one dream. But if destiny takes me there, I won't kick and scream. I've been having strange involuntary fantasies of children and married life. It's not me at all. I've always had doubts of marriage in my future. Most likely, I'll wander various careers, become the "fun aunt" to my friends' children, and hopefully just find peace with myself. It's too weird to think about the future.

11:34 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
This page is powered by Blogger.